ICS-G24S4X & ICS-G24S2X are Ethernet Core Switches that are equipped with 24 Gigabit SFP ports with 4 combo ports plus 2 or 4 10G SFP+ports. ICS series models are all fanless with redundant isolated power supplies (2 AC, 2 DC, AC + DC) and can be mounted in 19 inch standardrack. They not only offer various layer 2 management functions (IGMP, VLAN, QoS , Security, IPv6, bandwidth control, and port mirroring) butalso support u-Ring redundancy protocol that can establish 14 independent rings for flexible applications, especially employed in backboneinfrastructure. ICS switches can also be managed centrally and conveniently by CTC Union's SmartView Element Management System andmass configured by SmartConfig.
Housed in rugged rack mountable enclosures, ICS Series complies with many industrial-grade standards and are ideal for deployments inharsh environments to deliver mission-critical network services. Additionally, with high port density and Gigabit or 10 Gigabit high-speedfeature on each port, ICS-G24S4X & ICS-G24S2X are a reliable and scalable solution for core layer or backbone applications.
- 24x 100/1000Base-X SFP with 4xCombo (SFP+RJ-45) and 4x 10GBase-X SFP+ (ICS-G24S4X)
- 24x 100/1000Base-X SFP with 4xCombo (SFP+RJ-45) and 2x 10GBase-X SFP+ (ICS-G24S2X)
- UL60950-1, CE, FCC, Rail Traffic EN50121-4 certified
- Redundancy isolated low voltage 24/48VDC, or/and isolated High voltage AC/DC (110/220 VAC/VDC) power inputs
- Industrial Grade EMS, EMI, EN61000-6-2, EN61000-6-4 certified
- STP, RSTP, MSTP, ITU-T G.8032 Ethernet Ring Protection Switching (ERPS) for redundant cabling
- Provides 14 instances that each can support u-Ring, u-Chain or Sub-Ring type for flexible uses (see Figure 4). Supports up to 14 rings in one device (see Figure 2).
- u-Ring for Redundant Cabling, recovery time<10ms in 250 devices
- DHCP Server/Client/Relay/Snooping/Snooping option 82/Relay option 82
- QoS, Traffic classification QoS, CoS, bandwidth control for Ingress and Egress, Storm Control, DiffServ
- IEEE802.1q VLAN, MAC based VLAN, IP subnet based VLAN, Protocol based VLAN, VLAN translation, GVRP, MVR
- Dynamic IEEE 802.3ad LACP Link Aggregation, Static Link Aggregation
- IGMP snooping V1/V2/V3, IGMP Filtering/ Throttling, IGMP query, IGMP proxy reporting, MLD snooping V1/V2
- Security: Port based and MAC based IEEE802.1X, RADIUS, ACL, TACACS+, HTTP/HTTPS, SSL/SSH v2
- Software upgrade via TFTP and HTTP, redundant firmware to avoid in case of upgrade failure
- Supports IEEE1588 PTP V2 for precise time synchronization to operate in Ordinary-Boundary, Peer to Peer Transparent Clock, End to End Transparent Clock, Master, Slave mode by each port
- RMON, MIB II, Port mirroring, Event syslog, DNS, NTP, IEEE802.1ab LLDP
- Supports IPv6 Telnet server /ICMP v6
- CLI, Web based management, SNMP v1/v2c/v3, Telnet server for management
- Provides SmartConfig for quick and easy mass configuration
- Supports SmartView for Centralized Managemen