Multiple Tier 1 Communications Services Providers in North America and Europe have deployed EZ-Bend cabling and InvisiLight Solutions to Millions of subscribers since the launch of EZ-Bend cabling in 2009.
EZ-Bend® Indoor and Outdoor Cable Solutions
With EZ-Bend Ruggedized Cables, users have expanded options for MDU, in-home wiring and aggressive, space-constrained routing environments. When a low profile and durability are needed, select the 3.0 mm product. For more demanding deployments, the EZ-Bend 4.8 Ruggedized Cable is ideal. EZ-Bend Ruggedized Cables are purposefully designed for installations indoor, outdoor and inside risers. These cables can be routed around sharp corners and stapled using traditional fast and easy installation practices, with negligible signal loss, and are available with a complete set of terminals, modules and cables for any type of building and living unit.
EZ-Bend Ruggedized Cable
- EZ-Bend G.657.B3 Optical Fiber with a 2.5mm bend radius -twice as tight as the industry standard.
- Backwards compatible with G.652.D fiber,
- Offered as factory-connectorized and tested assemblies or Reel-in-the-Box,
- 3.0mm or 4.8mm diameter ruggedized cordage including a tonable option,
- 100 lb pull tension, enabled by aramid strength members
- Rated for indoor distribution, outdoor including underground and risers,
- Can be secured using zip ties, staples or clips,
- Plenum and dual-rated low-smoke zero-halogen (LSZH) construction with fire ratings including UL, Plenum and Europe CPR (Construction Products Regulation) certification
Why Choose EZ-Bend Insensitive Fibre Cable?
Because you can Staple, Tie, Bend and Coil it